Information notice pursuant to principle 3 of the Privacy Act 2020
Information to be provided where personal data are collected from the individuals
This statement applies to personal information collected through this website (https://www.hayesfencing.com/).
According to the Privacy Act 2020 – 30 June 2020 we provide you the due information concerning the processing of collected personal data. This notice is not to be considered valid for other websites attainable trough links and data processor shall not be held responsible for third parties’ web pages.
This notice is provided pursuant to principle 3 of the Privacy Act 2020.
Pursuant to principles. 4, 7 and 8 of the Privacy Act, the Agency is Datamars Ltd., 25 Carbine Rd, Mount Wellington Auckland.
The contact details of the controller are the following: email@example.com
2. Personal information we collect
Personal information is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can directly or indirectly be identified, in particular by reference to an identifier such as your name, your contact details, including your address, email address or phone number. We may collect the above mentioned information from you or from another person or agency.
3. Purposes and Lawfulness of Processing, Data Retention and Nature of Conferral
4. Recipients or Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
Pursuant to principles 3 and 11, provided data may be communicated to recipients being part of the following categories:
- Subjects providing services for the management of the information system and communications networks (including E-mail boxes, newsletter services, among which Amazon AWS, freelancers, Offices or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy;
- Competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request;
An up-to-date Data Processors’ listing could be requested contacting the Agency.
5. Cross border disclosure
Personal data may be transferred to a third Country, subject to the limits and conditions set forth by principle 12 of the Privacy Act; namely:
- whether the receiving organisation is subject to the Privacy Act because does carry out business in New Zealand, Datamars SA, Switzerland;
- is subject to privacy laws that provide comparable safeguards to the Privacy Act;
- agrees to adequately protect the information (e.g., by using model contact clauses).
In particular, the data are hosted on Amazon's AWS. The Data Controller then assessed the conditions underlying the data communications and the related guarantees, through the analysis of contracts and information such as security certifications provided by the service providers in question. Amazon Web Services, Inc., has made available on its platform the SCC, Standard Contractual Clauses. You are free to request further information by contacting the data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of lack of the above-mentioned criteria, the disclosure will take place only upon consent is given by data subject.
6. Security of personal information
We have set security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or misuse. To the best of our ability, access to your personal information is limited to authorised personnel only.
7. Data Subject’s Rights
You may freely exercise your rights, at any time, under the Privacy Act 2020 pursuant to principles 6 and 7 contacting us at: email@example.com
You have the right, at any time, to obtain from the Agency the access to your personal data (principle 6) or request their rectification (principle 7).
To unsubscribe from direct marketing feeds (eg. Newsletters, E-Mail), please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our automated unsubscribing tools.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, in case you consider the processing conflicting with the Privacy Act you have the right to contact the Privacy Commissioner (www.privacy.org.nz.).
Amendments: The Agency retains the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of this informative at any time. Date of review: March 31, 2021